Filming Outdoors Is Never The Same Again
The new optical viewfinder for 5.2” screens significantly improves your outdoors viewing, focusing, and stabilization experience.
✅ Atomos Shinobi
✅ Atomos Ninja V
✅ Portkeys BM5
✅ Portkeys LH5H
The compact stand-alone monitor and LCDVF 5.2 optical viewfinder bundle is an essential clip-on-off accessory for a selection of 5.2” monitors.
The safe and secure magnetic mounting system ensures you will never again miss a scene so unique.
The achromatic eyepiece derives its design from high-end telescope viewfinders which provide generous eye-relief and crystal clear image which is free from any chromatic aberrations especially visible in high contrast situations.
Blocks out all ambient light to help setting focus indoors and outdoors.
Be it the preview, rolling, to the review of the footage like on the big screen.
Keeps Your Gear Ultra-Lightweight
Only 260g / 0.5 lbs
The lightweight and battery-free LCDVF viewfinder was developed in counsel with the most experienced event and documentary filmmakers.
F E A T U R E S
• Gives a third point of body contact for stabilization
• Shoot in bright sunlight. Blocks all ambient light.
• Fits Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Cameras 4K and 6K and a selection of 5” monitors
• Aids on-the-fly focusing
• Provides 2x magnification
• Cushioned microfiber eyecup is designed to maximize operator comfort and helps to reduce the condensation
• Magnetic quick release
• Robust and durable: no moving parts, splash and dustproof
• Features 46mm threading to attach optionally available diopter correction lenses
• Eyecup rotates 180° to suit either right or left eye operation
• Detachable lanyard keeps the LCDVF handy and safe when not in use
• The Original LCDVF ships with a lifetime warranty
Rapid, Simple and Safe Mounting
The search for a perfect mounting option led us to the creating of the universal magnetic interface that allows for rapid mounting and demounting without any wear and tear.
Operates Without Battery Power
The LCDVF viewfinder is a passive accessory that has no moving parts inside.
Specially Useful for Touch-Enabled Screens
You’ll be always ready to get your shots. The viewfinder is a must if you want accurate focusing and composition.
For the last decade, KINOTEHNIK has the experience of developing premium quality optical viewfinders for creatives in the photo and video field.
Designed and manufactured in Europe assures the highest quality control and efficiency of production in every step.
LCDVF makes viewfinders compatible with over 150 different cameras and monitors.
The loupe comes in a number of variations that are compatible with
5.2″, 5”, 3.5″, 3.2″, ″ 3”, and 3″ camera screens. Viewfinders for 5” and 5.2” are designed for a selection of cinema cameras and on-camera monitors.
Designed and manufactured in Estonia, EU.
Service centres in US and EU.
Limited lifetime warranty.