Filming Outdoors Is Never The Same Again
The new optical viewfinder for 5” screens significantly improves your outdoors viewing, focusing, and stabilization experience.
✅ Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
✅ Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K
✅ Blackmagic (HDR) 5″ Video Assist monitors
✅ SMALL HD 5” Focus HDMI
✅ SMALL HD 5” Focus PRO
✅ SMALL HD Focus 500 Sidekick RX
✅ SMALL HD Focus 500 RX
✅ SMALL HD Focus 500 TX
✅ Tilta BMPCC 4K/6K Flip Screen Modification
Cinema Camera Viewfinder
The LCDVF BM5 optical viewfinder is a must-have image evaluating accessory for Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Cameras 4K and 6K.
The compact stand-alone monitor and LCDVF BM5 optical viewfinder bundle is an essential clip-on-off accessory for a selection of 5” monitors.
The safe and secure magnetic mounting system ensures you will never again miss a scene so unique.
The achromatic eyepiece derives its design from high-end telescope viewfinders which provide generous eye-relief and crystal clear image which is free from any chromatic aberrations especially visible in high contrast situations.
Blocks out all ambient light to help setting focus indoors and outdoors.
Be it the preview, rolling, to the review of the footage like on the big screen.
Keeps Your Gear Ultra-Lightweight
Only 260g / 0.5 lbs
The lightweight and battery-free LCDVF viewfinder was developed in counsel with the most experienced event and documentary filmmakers.
“Very helpful in setting focus indoors and absolutely essential outdoors- otherwise the screen will be too washed out to use.”
F E A T U R E S
• Gives a third point of body contact for stabilization
• Shoot in bright sunlight. Blocks all ambient light.
• Fits Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Cameras 4K and 6K and a selection of 5” monitors
• Aids on-the-fly focusing
• Provides 2x magnification
• Cushioned microfiber eyecup is designed to maximize operator comfort and helps to reduce the condensation
• Magnetic quick release
• Robust and durable: no moving parts, splash and dustproof
• Features 46mm threading to attach optionally available diopter correction lenses
• Eyecup rotates 180° to suit either right or left eye operation
• Detachable lanyard keeps the LCDVF handy and safe when not in use
• The Original LCDVF ships with a lifetime warranty
Rapid, Simple and Safe Mounting
The search for a perfect mounting option led us to the creating of the universal magnetic interface that allows for rapid mounting and demounting without any wear and tear.
Operates Without Battery power
The LCDVF viewfinder is a passive accessory that has no moving parts inside.
Specially Useful for Touch-Enabled Screens
You’ll be always ready to get your shots. The viewfinder is a must if you want accurate focusing and composition.
✅ LCDVF BM5 is also compatible with Tilta BMPCC 4K/6K Flip Screen Modification
SNAPGRID® 40° Practilite 80219/02/2020
LCDVF BM5 optical viewfinder
€159.00 – €174.00
✅ In Stock
Kinotehnik LCDVF BM5 5″ LCD Viewfinder for Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Cameras 4K and 6K.
The Original LCDVF ships with a lifetime warranty.
Kinotehnik LCDVF BM5
5″ LCD Viewfinder for BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Cameras; 4K and 6K (fits 5″ Video Assist and SmallHD Focus HDMI monitor as well).
- Provides 2x magnification
- Handheld camera stabilization
- Shoot in Bright Sunlight
- Magnetic Quick-Release mounting system
- High-quality Achromatic eyepiece with Anti-Reflective coating
- Flip design for right or left eye viewing
- Accepts 46mm diameter diopter correction lenses (optional)
The LCDVF BM5 5″ LCD Viewfinder for Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Cameras from Kinotehnik is an optical viewfinder used to shoot videos with more stable camera control, and pin-sharp view of 5″ LCDs, including BM Video Assist.
At the heart of the LCDVF BM5 is a computer-optimized achromatic lens pair that is designed to correct for chromatic aberrations and to provide maximum sharpness, edge-to-edge.
Its magnetic interface allows rapid mounting and removal without any wear and tear on the camera. All you need to do is apply the adhesive-covered thin metal frame to your camera body and from then on, it’s a simple click-on / click-off solution to attach and remove the viewfinder.
- 2x Magnification of 5″ LCD Screen
- AR Coated and Optically Corrected Achromatic Eyepiece
Clearly view your LCD through the optically corrected, AR coated lens.
- Silicone Rubber Eyecup with Bluestar Microfiber Eyecushion
Use the smooth silicone rubber eyecup for the traditional feel, or attach the included Ultrasuede eyecushion to avoid condensation and add additional comfort for longer shots.
- Flat Magnetic Mount for Easy Removal
Apply the adhesive-covered, thin metal frame to your camera body and from then on simply click the viewfinder on or off your camera.
- Better Shooting in Direct Sunlight
Shoot in direct sunlight without distracting reflections or glare with the light-tight LCDVF.
- 180° Flip Design for Either Eye
You can flip the viewfinder/eyecup so that it correctly wraps around your leading eye.
- Splash & Dust Resistant Plastic Body
The quality construction and seals of the viewfinder are resistant to splashes of water and dust when attached to the back of the camera, keeping your view of the LCD clean and dust-free.
IN THE BOX
- Kinotehnik LCDVFBM5 5″ LCD Viewfinder
- 2 x Mounting Frames
- Ultrasuede/Microfiber Eyecushion (Oval Large from Bluestar)
- Safety Lanyard
- User Manual
- Lifetime Warranty
|Dimensions||19 × 19 × 10 cm|
You may also like…
For the last decade, KINOTEHNIK has the experience of developing premium quality optical viewfinders for creatives in the photo and video field.
Designed and manufactured in Europe assures the highest quality control and efficiency of production in every step.
LCDVF makes viewfinders compatible with over 150 different cameras and monitors.
The loupe comes in a number of variations that are compatible with
5.2″, 5”, 3.5″, 3.2″, ″ 3”, and 3″ camera screens. Viewfinders for 5” and 5.2” are designed for a selection of cinema cameras and on-camera monitors.
Designed and manufactured in Estonia, EU.
Service centres in US and EU.
Limited lifetime warranty.