The First Original LiveView finder
LCDVF screen loupe comes in a number of variations which are compatible with 5”, 3”, 3.2″ and 3.5″ camera screens.
Rapid, Simple & safe mounting
The search for a perfect mounting option led us to creating universal magnetic interface that allows rapid mounting and demounting without any wear and tear. All you need to do is apply the adhesive covered ultra-sleek metal frame to your camera body and from there on, itʼs click-on, click-off: simple and safe.
Specially useful for touch-enabled screens.
- Aperture diameter: 40mm (50mm for BM5)
- Approx. magnification: 200%
- Body material: Impact resistant ABS
- Eyecup: Skin friendly silicone rubber
- Eyecushion: Bluestar microfiber
- Universal mounting interface: Galvanized and powder coated metal shield
- Weight: 110g / 3.84 oz
In the heart of the LCDVF is an achromatic lens pair that guarantees a razor-sharp and aberration free image, edge-to-edge.
“For the price, you can’t beat it. The 2x magnification seems perfect with no distortion. The LCDVF gets two thumbs up, 5 out of 5. I just can’t fault it”
“LCDVF is an invaluable aide to achieve more accurate and precise focus for the still photographer. It has already proven itself to be durable and water resistant and I already can’t imagine shooting without it.”
“I think the LCDVF is the perfect companion. Its magnetic attaching mechanism is very comfortable when put in practice – It attaches with a snap and sits tightly and securely on the camera.”
“The reason why you need one of these attachments is because of the same reason as to why you’d prefer to use a camera with a viewfinder over a camera that mainly uses the LCD screen: stabilization! “
- Lets you shoot photos and video in direct sunlight
- Stabilizes camera when shooting handheld
- Aids on-the-fly focusing
- Allows the use of LCD in bright daylight outdoors
- Magnification of approximately 2X, specially tailored to most 3″, 3.2″ 3.5″ and BlackMagic’s 5″ LCD screens
- AR coated and optically corrected lens with 40/50 mm clear aperture
- Robust and durable: no moving parts, splash and dust proof
- 180 degrees flipping design allows instant left or right eye usage
- Universal magnetic mounting interface allows rapid mounting and demounting without any wear and tear
- Allows the use of battery and wireless grip and all other original accessories
- Flat mounting interface allows for easy cleaning of the LCD screen
- At most cases all LCDVFs are usable with prescription ranging from +0.5 to -2
- In addition, all LCDVF models now come with built-in 37mm or 46mm metal thread that can accommodate diopter correction lenses (to be purchased separately)
Please be aware that there are some counterfeit LCD viewfinders out there similar to the original LCDVF so the optics quality and construction is much inferior to the original.
Our original adhesive mounting system uses special 3M organic adhesive which is durable but easily removable once the need arises.
LCDVF is an EUIPO registered trade mark.