BRIGHTEST HALF PANEL ON THE MARKET
1858 fc / 20,000 Lux at 3.3′ / 1 m
2 hours worktime with 90Wh battery at 90% intensity
4 hours worktime with 150Wh battery at 90% intensity
IP54 rated LED panel for extreme weather conditions in every environment.
FROM SOFT TO HARD LIGHT
The 802 has a super bright, 30° beam spread, that’s ideal for selective lighting and it also comes with unbreakable half and full diffusers for situations where wider coverage is needed.
REMOTE CONTROL APP
Practilite Remote Control app to adjust the fixtures via Bluetooth.
Light intensity is variable from 5 to 100% and can be adjusted
locally on the fixture or remotely via DMX.
DEAD QUIET PASSIVE COOLING
Silent fanless cooling system.
200 HIGH CRI LED’S
The well-crafted, all-aluminum 14.5 x 8.7 x 2″ panel employs 200 LEDs to output the equivalent of an 800W tungsten fixture while consuming just 90W of power.
“The one LED panel to rule them all! Practilite 802 is one of the most versatile, high performance and lightweight LED panels on the market.”
“I love how strong and reliable the Practilite 802’s are. I can always depend on them no matter what the conditions on location are.”
Smartphone Control via Practilite Remote Control App
The Practilite LED panel is designed to be controlled wirelessly with the free Practilite Remote Control App for Android and iOS 8.0+ and Android devices, including both the iPhone and iPad. You can connect and control up to 6 Practilite fixtures wirelessly with your smartphone. Adjust brightness, color temperature and identify connected fixtures for ease of use and convenient operation.
- Color Temperature: 3000-6000K
- High CRI: 97
- 5 to 100% Dimming, Size: 14.5 x 8.7 x 2″
- 30° Beam Spread
- Includes half (60°) and full (90°) diffusers
- The light can run worldwide on the included 100 to 240 VAC adapter or on batteries with the purchase of an optional V-lock or G-mount battery plate for situations where AC current is unavailable. Power, compact size, versatility, and advanced technology makes the Practilite 802 a smart choice.
- Another benefit of the Practilite 802 is its imperviousness to inclement weather. Its IP (Ingress Protection) rating of 54 means it’s water-resistant and doesn’t have to be safety-bagged in the rain.
- The 802 is also seen but not heard. Its fanless cooling system is dead quiet, an important quality in sound-sensitive environments. A further indication of versatility is the panel’s power options.