Practilite 802 LED Panel
Offering power, versatility, compact size, and advanced technology features, the Practilite 802 Bi-Color Weather-Resistant Smart LED Panel is an ideal choice for location, studio, ENG, EDU, and rental use.
The well-crafted, all-aluminum 14.5 x 8.7 x 2″ panel employs 200 LEDs to output the equivalent of an 800W tungsten fixture while consuming just 90W of power. The 802 has a super bright, 30° beam spread, that’s ideal for selective lighting and it also comes with unbreakable half and full diffusers for situations where wider coverage is needed.
Color temperature is variable from 3000 to 6000K to meet any ambient light challenge, match other fixtures, or for creative expression. Sophisticated software ensures that power output is linear regardless of color temperature, while the CRI/TLCI rating also remains consistent at 97, an indication of accuracy in color rendition.
Light intensity is variable from 5 to 100% and can be adjusted locally on the fixture or remotely via DMX. The lights can also be DMX daisy-chained for use in a cluster. Another means of control is the Bluetooth Practilite App for tablets and smartphones that features a simple, intuitive graphic user interface (GUI) that permits brightness and color control of up to six fixtures (including Practilite Fresnels) at distances up to 30′.
“The one LED panel to rule them all! Practilite 802 is one of the most versatile, high performance and lightweight LED panels on the market.”
“I love how strong and reliable the Practilite 802’s are. I can always depend on them no matter what the conditions on location are.”
Smartphone Control via Practilite Remote Control App
The Practilite LED panel is designed to be controlled wirelessly with the free Practilite Remote Control App for Android and iOS 8.0+ and Android devices, including both the iPhone and iPad. You can connect and control up to 6 Practilite fixtures wirelessly with your smartphone. Adjust brightness, color temperature and identify connected fixtures for ease of use and convenient operation.
- Color Temperature: 3000-6000K
- High CRI: 97
- 5 to 100% Dimming, Size: 14.5 x 8.7 x 2″
- 30° Beam Spread
- Includes half (60°) and full (90°) diffusers
- The light can run worldwide on the included 100 to 240 VAC adapter or on batteries with the purchase of an optional V-lock or G-mount battery plate for situations where AC current is unavailable. Power, compact size, versatility, and advanced technology makes the Practilite 802 a smart choice.
- Another benefit of the Practilite 802 is its imperviousness to inclement weather. Its IP (Ingress Protection) rating of 54 means it’s water-resistant and doesn’t have to be safety-bagged in the rain.
- The 802 is also seen but not heard. Its fanless cooling system is dead quiet, an important quality in sound-sensitive environments. A further indication of versatility is the panel’s power options.