SNAPGRID® 40° Practilite 80219/02/2020
LCDVF 16/9 optical viewfinder
✅ In Stock
🌎 International shipping to your door
The Kinotehnik LCDVF169D 3″ LCD Viewfinder is a loupe for select Panasonic and Sony cameras.
The LCDVF 16/9 is the missing link of the hybrid “photovideography” era. It is an essential accessory that enables today’s photographers to take advantage of the video features of the new generation DSLR cameras. It’s like viewing a 42″ screen from 140cm.
In the heart of the LCDVF is an achromatic lens pair that consist of two optical components vacuum-cemented together to form an achromatic doublet which is computer optimised to correct for on-axis spherical and chromatic aberrations. Similar quality of optics is rarely to be seen in even professional broadcast equipment.
The viewfinder has a magnetic mounting interface which allows rapid mounting and demounting without any wear and tear. There are 4 small magnets embedded in the plastic skirt of the LCDVF 16/9 which will not damage your camera.
The Kinotehnik LCDVF 16/9 Viewfinder is compatible with the following camera’s:
Features & Benefits
- Spontaneously transform your video enabled DSLR into a discreet handheld video camera
- Lets you shoot photos and video in direct sunlight
- Stabilises camera when shooting video handheld
- Aids on-the-fly focusing
- Allows the use of LCD in bright daylight outdoors
- Magnification of 220% specially tailored to most 3″ LCD screens
- AR coated and optically corrected lens with 40mm clear aperture
- Robust and durable: no moving parts
- Splash and dust proof
- 180 degrees flipping design allows instant left or right eye usage
- Universal magnetic mounting interface allows rapid mounting and demounting without any wear and tear
- Allows the use of battery and wireless grip and all other original accessories
- Flat mounting interface allows easy cleaning of the LCD screen
- Please note that the LCDVF 16/9 now has a diopter correction option. However all models are still usable from +0.5 to -2 by default
- Aperture diameter: 40mm
- Magnification: 220%
- Body material: Impact resistant ABS
- Eyecup: Skin friendly silicon rubber
- Eye cushion: Bluestar microfiber
- Universal mounting interface: Galvanised and powder coated metal shield
- Weight: 110g
The Kinotehnik LCDVF 16/9 ships with a lifetime warranty.